Saturday, March 27, 2010

outdoor spaces

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted anything in a while. It's nice to know that people are actually following!

Spring is here (although it doesn't feel like it today!) and summer is right around the corner so I though I'd post some inspiring outdoor living spaces.

Let's start with kitchens as I'm a little food obsessed these days (did I mention that I baked bread from scratch this week?!)

I found these images on Apartment Therapy:





There is perhaps no kitchen I am more envious of than Jamie Oliver's (featured in his Jamie at Home series)


I would love to have the garden set-up he has.

(this picture and others found at Alun Callender's website)

And the outdoor wood pizza oven...


These washrooms are not your typical outhouses (also found on Apartment Therapy)







No comments:

Post a Comment