Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sunday Suppers

I'm back!
It has been entirely too long since I posted anything.
When I started this blog a few months ago, I was unemployed and needed an outlet to share my design inspirations.  Now that I'm back to work, I'm finding it hard to juggle everything.  I promise I'm going to try really, really hard to post more often.

My first post back has a little bit of everything that I love: design, photography and most importantly food!

A while back, a friend of mine told me about Sunday Suppers.  It seems like since then, I have been seeing articles and posts about it everywhere!


Sunday Suppers is a unique cooking class in NYC.  Each class is hosted, styled and photographed by Karen Mordechai in her Brooklyn loft.  The classes are taught by local guest chefs, using local, fresh, organic ingredients.  The photography is absolutely amazing and reason enough to visit Karen's blog.


As you can see from the images, the classes are intimate, hands-on cooking/dining experiences.
Anyone living or visiting New York interested in joining a class should email Karen.  Sounds like such a fun evening of food and friends.

Those of us not lucky enough to live in New York, all the recipes taught at the suppers can be found on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment